HTTP 404 Requested URL: PartialUpdatePanelLoader.ashx

Feb 7, 2011 at 9:06 PM

Hi all... first of all congrats for this control :) 

I'm using it in localhost environment and it works just fine... but... when i moved the code to the server it gives me a 404 error:  

The resource cannot be found.

Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.  Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly. 

Requested URL: /PartialUpdatePanelLoader.ashx

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.4952; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.4955
My question is... do this control works in Version 2.05 ??? 
Feb 8, 2011 at 8:26 PM

Plz forget the question... My host just told me that I have all the modules of 3.5 framework... :) 

Any suggestion for what i'm doing wrong to take this error ? Thanks in advance ;)  

Feb 9, 2011 at 8:26 PM

Hi all again,

I've tested the 1.8 Version with Framework 4.0 but i keep getting this error:

Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.  Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly. 

Requested URL:/testweb/PartialUpdatePanelLoader.ashx

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.1

On localhost it works just fine... but on server don't. Here is the test: http://tvmaismais.info/testweb/

Any ideia of whats going on ? ? ? :(

Coordinator
Feb 17, 2011 at 8:14 AM

Hi,

have you modified your web.config to load PartialUpdatePanel.ashx as HttpHandler?

Maybe that is the difference between your local and the online system.

Feb 17, 2011 at 8:44 AM

Hi, 

and thanks for the reply... actually I have downloaded the testweb from version 1.8 and uploaded it just like it is to the host and I keep having that error :(