Using AjaxControlToolkit controls

May 29, 2008 at 8:05 AM
Hi,

Great work with this project!

I have come across an issue where I would like to have an control wrapped in this partial update panel, and inside this control I have a linkbutton with an attached ModalPopUpExtender..

This causes an javascript error at line 3261 (My source has about 700 lines of redered html)...!

Has anybody tried using some of the toolkit items together with the partial update panel and made it work..??
Jun 2, 2008 at 4:42 PM
yeah def cool.

I also have the same issue with ajax controls.  For me its the modalpopupextender, collapsible panel, calendar extender and masked edit controls.  I am assuming that there is no support for these controls.

Has anyone come up with a solution for this?

Thanks
Coordinator
Jun 7, 2008 at 2:14 PM
Hi all,

the new version of PartialUpdatePanel now supports most of the controls from teh AJAX Control Tolkit.
There are still some control that not work because they do some special things (e.g. register CSS resources in the page header).
I will have to go through the controls which are not working yet and try to solve their specialities.
Aug 22, 2009 at 9:16 AM

if i am trying to load ajax treeview or grid view in to PartialUpadatePane,PartialUpadatePanel load it properly but i am not able to get applied CSS in it.